Interim Personal Tax Manager required by National Accountancy Firm
Your new company
Interim Personal Tax Manager is required by specialist private equity fund compliance team for one of the world's leading professional services organisation. Flexible working arrangements available also with the option of 100% working from home. This Firm's Tax Compliance team is a leading provider of technology enable compliance and integrated advisory services for a range of prestigious clients. This Firm's specialist private equity fund compliance team is responsible for the delivery of tax reporting for some of the largest and most complex funds in the UK.
You new role
As the Interim Private Client Manager within this Firm, you will be working with a range of clients across the UK
● Responsibility for the review of a portfolio of large and/or complex fund clients;
● Management of the team working on those clients;
● Managing the finances and timetable for delivery of the outputs (computations, returns, investor reports and compliance report(s)) with the client relationship team;
● Responsibility for coordinating the end to end compliance process for their client portfolio with the relationship team;
● Provide support and tax technical assistance to preparer(s);
● Identify potential consulting projects that might arise from the compliance work.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful Interim PCC Manager will have experience of either private equity fund compliance or partnership compliance, with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to train and motivate junior staff.
What you'll get in return
This is an opportunity to work with a highly professional team and a Firm that is offering flexible working, (full or part-time and 100% remote working). This Interim role is flexible up to 12 months.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.