Personal Tax Advisor - 6 Month FTC
Up to £60,000
- Are you looking for an in-house personal tax role with a market leader?
- Are you available at short notice?
- Would you be keen to try something different than practice?
What's great about this role?
- Joining a group of experienced in-house professionals
- Taking responsibility for UK tax compliance as the subject matter expert
- Opportunity to advise on partner tax affairs
As Personal Tax Advisor you will be involved in;
- Managing a portfolio on UK personal tax issues for the partners
- Reviewing partners to or from the UK
- Reconciling tax liabilities to HMRC
- Reviewing partner pension position
What do the team think?
"I enjoy my work and colleagues. There are such good benefits too such as a free gym and annual health check-ups to name a few."
"Good salary and benefits, good people to work with, Superb office."
As Personal Tax Advisor you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Experienced in UK personal tax compliance
- Good communicator, flexible approach to work, autonomous
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.