Do you want to deal with London quality clients? The client base of this fast growing firm is one of the best in the region.
The firm works like a close knit community, with everyone working together to achieve positive results. Relationships are an important part of the firm, both internally and externally, with everyone helping out when needs be.
In this role, you will work on a portfolio, which includes some of the most dynamic and wealthiest individuals in the region. You will also ensure clients receive a great service and make sure you’re on hand to answer any of their technical questions.
Resource planning is another important part of this role, and ensuring the firm moves in the right direction. It is important that you share their values and follow these with any work you do. A good understanding of managing clients effectively, bearing in mind there is often a blend of business and personal matters, is essential for the role – as is the ability to build positive relationships.
This is a great opportunity for someone who thinks a little differently and isn’t afraid to explore new opportunities.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant qualifications (ATT, CTA)
- Experience in similar role.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to advise clients on technical issues and ensure they are satisfied with their experience with the firm.
- Able to show initiative and come up with fresh ideas, wherever possible.
- This is a varied role, with significant scope to develop. There is a competitive salary on offer, with other exciting benefits.