Your role will be focused on being a trusted advisor to any existing and potential private clients, by providing them with exceptional client service and support.
This opportunity is with an excellent Big 4 firm within a fast-growing area of the business - meaning accelerated career progression for the successful candidate!
- Tax planning projects and ad-hoc advisory work, often with international aspects.
- Technical research and report writing
- Actively involved in the support and development of junior staff - sharing knowledge and expertise through team working and actively managing individual work-streams.
- Taking a lead role in managing the client relationship
- Working directly to Senior Managers and Directors in the team to support them in managing client relationships.
- Assisting with the review of personal tax returns linked with your own client allocation, whilst considering whether any tax planning opportunities arise.
· You should be ACA or CTA qualified or equivalent
· The successful candidate will have strong UK tax knowledge either through experience or through one of the above exam qualifications.
· Experience of managing a portfolio of clients and leading client relationships.
What is on offer for the candidate?
- The opportunity to work for one of the largest accountancy practices in the world.
- Accelerated career progression in a supportive work environment
- Chance to work on a range of exciting projects
- Manage your own portfolio
- Competitive Salary
- Great benefits package
- Good work-life balance
If you want to hear more, please contact Bethan Dennis on 020-72692236 for a confidential discussion.