Michael Page are exclusively recruiting for a brilliant Top 20 Accountancy Practice based in Maidstone. This practice are very well renowned for providing very high quality service to a varied client base. They are looking for a Private Client Tax Assistant Manager to join their growing team.
My client are a growing growing business who pride themselves on the level of service they provide to clients. They have plan to grow the headcount over the coming years and as such are looking for bright individuals to join them. They are market leaders within their field and promote a good work life balance whilst offering good progression and technical development opportunities.
Reporting directly to the Tax Partner/Director, you will be working with and advising private clients on personal tax matters relating primarily to IHT, CGT, Estate Planning, Trusts. You will also be part of the Added Value team providing advice and assistance in relation to Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Probate and Estate Administration. This will be a mixed advisory and compliance role directly assisting our Director who specialises in these areas, as well as assisting the Partners with ad-hoc planning projects.
You will be working with high net worth individuals, business owners and other personal clients to help manage and structure their personal and family affairs in a tax-effective manner. You will advise clients as necessary to mitigate tax risk, comply effectively with tax laws and take into account the prospect of change. You will assist clients in meeting the complex demands for UK tax reporting, compliance, planning and strategy.
- To contribute to the efficient and successful delivery of tax and associated services to the client;
- Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service;
- Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations;
- Assisting the Private Client Tax Director, and other Partners, with the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken;
- Responsible for day-to-day client liaison;
- Maintaining relationships with private clients, ensuring that all aspects of their affairs are dealt with accurately and timely; and
- Assisting clients with their wider tax compliance obligations
The successful Private Client Tax Assistant Manager will:
Be ATT/ACCA/ CTA qualified or part qualified
Have good written and verbal communication skills
Accounting experience preferred
Have a passion for client service
Display energy and enthusiasm and a focus on achieving results
Have a keenness to further your own development and career goals
On offer for the right candidate is a very competitive salary as well as a good benefits package as well as the opportunity to work with a business that truly looks after its employees and has a brilliant culture.
For more information please apply for the role of call Tristan Finch on 01622 604534.