This is an exciting opportunity for a newly or recently ACA/CTA/STEP qualified private client specialist to working within a growing private client tax team supporting partners, colleagues and clients on matters in relation to UK and offshore trusts and their beneficiaries as well as being responsible for a portfolio of private clients. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and maintaining a portfolio of trust clients.
- Preparing and analysing trust accounts and working papers.
- Preparing tax returns for trust, estate and beneficiary clients.
- Understanding and interpretting the effects of trust deeds and wills.
- Advise internal and external clients on trust tax matters
- Having responsibilty for a portfolio of private clients.
- Assisting managers with tax advisory work.
- Participating in business development activites
- Delegating work to junior team members and reviewing the work upon completion.
This is an interesting role in a friendly and growing team. You will ideally have tax advisory aswell as compliance experience and must enjoy managing client relationships.