Personal Tax Manager
Salary: £60,000- £65,000 +benefits
A new opportunity has become available to join a Top 30 Accountancy firm based in London, dealing with clients ranging from large, listed corporates and SMEs to individuals, their families and their businesses.
- Responsible for a portfolio of private clients, including self-employed, employed, high net worth individuals, landlords, Trusts and Partnerships.
- Liaise with clients in writing, via telephone and in face-to-face meetings.
- Liaise with third parties, including HM Revenue and Customs, brokers, banks, and solicitors.
- Advisory work provided on an ad hoc basis in connection with various tax issues such as non-doms, owner managed businesses, Capital Gains Tax and Inheritance Tax planning.
- Work on HMRC investigations.
- Supervision of secondees and junior staff, including training/mentoring, delegating and reviewing work.
- Proven record of experience in the above areas.
- CTA/ ACA and ATT qualified.
If you would be interested in learning more, please ring Christina Ayling on 0207 269 6357 or email email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 4 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance and Pro-Education: