AJ Chambers have been exclusively retained by a leading independent accountancy practice who are seeking a Personal Tax Manager for their office in Upper Norwood.
This role offers a great deal of variety and autonomy, a generous remuneration package and excellent opportunities for progression, including a genuine route to partnership, within a collaborative and supportive environment.
The successful candidate will report directly to one of the partners and will be in charge of a mixed and varied portfolio including partnerships, sole traders and companies.
The role will include but not be limited to:
- Preparation of personal tax returns
- Managing a portfolio of clients and acting as the main point of contact
- Identifying and advising on proactive tax planning opportunities
- Dealing with tax enquiries for both personal and corporation clients
- Preparation of forms P11D
- Preparing ATED Returns
- Assisting the Client Partners with tax consulting work
- Filing CIS Returns and dealing with repayments and queries
- Liaising with HMRC
To qualify for this role it is expected that you will have at least 5 years of personal tax experience and be able to demonstrate iniative and comfortable working in an autonmous fashion.
Please apply to Matthew Lawford at AJ Chambers either through this website or via LinkedIn