Working for this large independent firm you will be responsible for overseeing the the personal tax compliance team in relation to the completion of individual and partnership tax returns. Your main responsibilities would be as follows:
- Managing your own client allocation of personal tax cases.
- Reviewing tax work with a view to maintaining high standards.
- Analysing team performance with a view to identifying training needs.
- Engaging with the training and development of tax team members.
- Monitoring team performance & profitability.
- Assisting the Partner Group and Tax Compliance Director on ad hoc projects as required.
You should be an ATT/CTA qualified self starter with the ability to multi task and complete assignments within a set deadline. You will ideally have had 2 /3 years' experience in a personal tax management role. Experience in dealing with NHS Superannuation issues would also be an advantage.