35000 - 42000
3 months ago
Our client is a small, local independent firm in Skipton, North Yorkshire, they seek to hire a personal tax specialist to deal with a wide range of personal tax and business tax clients. This friendly firm is able to offer flexible working, full or a 4 day week, home-working also possible, as well as an interesting mix of compliance and advisory work.
Day to day your role will involve:
• Managing the personal tax compliance issues of the firm’s clients.
• Providing high level technical advice to clients on a broad range of issues, focussing on income tax, capital gains and inheritance tax planning
• Involvement with a mixed variety of tax projects
• Building and developing client relationships
• Ensuring work is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with deadlines
• Promoting the development of the practice.
• A knowledge if Corporate Tax and the interaction of taxes would be advantageous.
This vacancy could suit someone currently commuting to Leeds who would like a role that offers a better work life balance and a shorter commute. Perhaps you are from the Skipton area originally and would consider relocating back?
You might be ATT qualified or similar - this practice will also consider applicants who are qualified by experience. This is a great local role which offers considerable autonomy and client contact. This firm has the ability to offer home-working during the current crisis.