|Salary||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Posted||25 days ago|
|Apply by||Saturday, 22 December 2018|
- The main responsibilities of this role focus on supervising the processing of tax returns, building effective relationships with clients and colleagues and the preparation of a portfolio of complex tax returns.
- Managing this client portfolio will be your responsibility, however you will also be guided and supported by the manager and senior manager.
- There is also the chance to get involved with the business development group and broaden your experience in that department. This will enable you with the tools to winning clients, networking and professional interaction – an invaluable skill.
- Study support provided for relevant qualifications
- 22 days holiday (flexible)
- Flexible working hours – not an overtime culture!
- Life assurance
- Employee assistance programme
- ATT or CTA qualified
At Creative Tax Recruitment we work with our candidates to solve their problems - the true meaning of consultancy. Quality of service is the key to our success. Experience has taught us that to achieve a perfect match there is no substitute for personal contact and attention to detail - whether recruiting for a tax senior or tax partner. As part of our on-going commitment, you will benefit from a number of advantages that come in dealing with a niche consultancy such as a pro-active approach to your job search (we will not sit around waiting for the right role to appear); effective salary negotiation on your behalf and a dedicated Consultant to discuss your requirements.
Know someone who would like to talk to us? Refer a friend and receive £500 when we place them in a new job
Creative Tax Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role. Creative Tax Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.