Our client is an independent firm with a strong media focus and who are located in the heart of the west end
There is a new opportunity for a Personal Tax Senior to provide personal tax compliance services to clients across a range of sectors. Your work will include a range of non-dom and residency related matters and also include clients across the media sector but also other OMB's.
- Supporting the Personal Tax team in providing compliance and advisory services to a portfolio of clients.
- Inform client of tax liabilities
- Request tax return information from client and remind if needed
- Work through the information and assess the tax impact of each item
- Review returns produced and deal with outstanding points with junior staff
- Prepare and generate tax returns using tax software for more complex cases
- Liaise with HMRC on clients behalf
- Assist with client billing
- Coach junior staff on work delegated
- Attend client meetings with appropriate support
- Identify tax planning opportunities as appropriate
- Assist on tax consultancy, research projects and HMRC enquiries.
- ATT qualified with a minimum eighteen months practical experience of personal tax matters
- Competent user of MS Excel & Word
- Communication skills - confident, articulate and concise
- Organisational skills - able to plan and prioritise conflicting priorities
- Be positive
This position would suit a confident communicator who enjoys client contact looking to join a friendly, well established tax team.
Ideally you will have started your ATT or recently completed and be looking for a new career challenge with highly reputable clients
If you want to hear more, plrase contact Rachel Graham on 020 7269 2219 for more information