- Preparing annual tax returns for individuals, partnerships, trusts and forms P11Ds/PSAs/ATEDs, non-resident landlords
- Dealing with multi property rental accounts
- Assisting in dealing with Enquiries raised by HMRC
- Preparing basic capital gains computations
- Drafting replies to client or third-party correspondence, seeking further input as appropriate
- Obtaining missing information from the client, third parties or elsewhere in the firm as appropriate
- Ensuring all deliverables are delivered at the correct level and end product being of high quality and within the appropriate deadline
Ideally you will have relevant experience in a similar role, having completed at least 2 tax UK seasons.
- Studying towards ATT/CTA qualification
- Solid understanding of taxation software
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
- The ability to self-manage and work autonomously
They will offer you a competitive package, including extensive benefits for you and your family, a comfortable warm and friendly environment with great people and the chance to work with some of the most prestigious clients that no other family-based firm can offer. They strongly believe in staff development and continuously encourage internal progression.
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.