Personal Tax Senior or Manager for a local practice in Hatfield. Part time, 3 days a week role
Your new company
You will be joining a well regarded local accountancy firm in Hatfield, well regarded in the local community.
This role is part time: 22.5 hours per week minimum.
Your new role
The team are seeking either a Personal Tax Senior or Manager. The individual will work 3 days a week and be responsible for the following:
- Prepare self-assessment tax returns for individuals and directors.
- Prepare rental accounts and some small sole trader accounts.
- Review tax returns and finalise.
- Work with the accounts team on scheduling dividends and reconciling to the tax returns.
- Correspond with clients regarding their tax returns, all aspects
- Advise clients of tax payments, especially July.
- Work with accounts department on P11Ds.
- Work with the principal on tax planning for clients.
- Send out tax planning emails to clients and help write tax articles.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be considered you must be ATT qualified where candidates who are CTA qualified will be given preference. You must have strong personal tax compliance and advisory experience. Knowledge of trusts would be desirable but not essential.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.