AJ Chambers have been exclusively retained with a leading independent accountancy practice who are seeking a Personal Tax Senior for their office in Croydon. This role offers a great deal of variety, a generous remuneration package and excellent opportunities for progression, including a genuine route to partnership.
As Personal Tax Senior, you will report directly to one of the partners and will be in charge of a mixed and varied portfolio including partnerships, sole traders and companies. In addition, you will be given the opportunity to get involved in a mix of complex compliance and advisory work.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Preparation of personal tax returns
- Managing a portfolio of clients and acting as the main point of contact
- Identifying and advising on proactive tax planning opportunities
- Dealing with tax enquiries for both personal and corporation clients
- Preparation of forms P11D
- Preparing ATED Returns
- Assisting the Client Partners with tax consulting work
- Filing CIS Returns and dealing with repayments and queries
- Liaising with HMRC in both written and oral form
- A minimum of 3 years personal tax experience within an accountancy practice or similar professional services firm
- Demonstrate initiative and the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Good interpersonal skills are essential
- A knowledge of inheritance tax, CIS, VAT and registering for all services as required would be useful
For more information on this Personal Tax Senior role, please contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers.