Are you CTA qualified and looking to work for a market-leading private client tax team?
Do you want to gain exposure that will excel your career as a private client tax professional?
Would you like to work for a practice that puts developing staff at the forefront of their minds?
As Private Client Tax Senior you will be responsible for a varied portfolio of clients, including Sole Traders, Partners, Non-UK Doms, Non-Residents and Trusts.
- Compliance work: delivering high-quality service in a timely and efficient manner
- Planning work: attending meetings, identifying opportunities and answering queries from clients
- Yearly routine checks: collating and maintaining client information, client billing and time analysis
- Training and personal development: in house technical and soft skills training as appropriate
- Supervising trainees: overseeing, reviewing work and providing feedback for trainee's appraisals
The successful individual is likely to have a solid understanding of a broad range of private client tax principals, as well as being CTA qualified.
For further information, please contact Dominic Watt on 0207 269 6310 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.