Pro Tax are recruiting for a personal tax senior on behalf of our client, a top 20 firm in Central London.
Our client are looking for a personal tax professional to join one of the personal tax groups who provide direct tax compliance and advisory support to the London partners. The mix of work in the group will be varied and challenging consisting of several hundred challenging clients including high net worth individuals, non-dom, partnerships and trusts.
- You will be responsible for your own portfolio of high net worth private clients which will include being involved in the day-to-day administration of the portfolio including all aspects of compliance and assisting with planning projects.
- Reporting will mainly be to the group's senior manager.
- The allocation of work is primarily based around the preparation of complex tax returns for private clients and wealthy individuals.
- Trusts, capital gains tax, ATED, NRCGT, nonresident landlord companies, partnerships employment tax, EIS, residence and domicile experience.
- The role provides an excellent range of work for someone with a solid basic tax background wishing to broaden his or her experience with a dedicated private client firm with an enviable client base, and to get involved in helping with planning work. Individual
- He/she should have recently obtained CTA or joint ACA/CTA qualification.
- Previous experience of using tax return software is assumed (the firm uses CCH), as is use of Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Experience in preparing tax returns for individuals, some experience of the following is also desirable -The successful applicant will require confidence in dealing with managers and clients, have the ability to use their own initiative and to problem solve.
- Possess good organisational and interpersonal skills and provide accurate work in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- With this role, come the pre-requisites that the candidate is motivated, committed and flexible, with the ability to meet deadlines; a natural team player, with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
If you're interested in this role, please contact myself as soon as you can on firstname.lastname@example.org / 44 (0)20 7269 6341