Practice Accounts Senior AAT Qual or ACA ACCA Part qualified Winchester Hants
You will be working for a 4 Partner Firm with an excellent reputation that is seeking an AAT qualified or ACA/ACCA part-qualified accountant to join their team as an Accounts Senior.
You will be involved in a wide range of duties to include:
- Be involved with all aspects of the portfolio of clients, managing workflow to meet deadlines.
- As a senior accountant you will be responsible for preparation of statutory and management accounts.
- First review for work completed by trainees
- Oversee the bookkeeping team as necessary
- Mixed portfolio of clients from sole traders and partnerships through to privately owned limited companies with large turnovers.
- Assist with Corporate and Personal Tax returns as required
- Point of contact for client queriesYou will need to be AAT qualified or a part qualified ACA/ACCA student with at least 4 years experience within Practice with a working knowledge of IRIS, Sage and Xero.
You will receive a salary dependent on experience as well as study support for your exams as required. There is on-site parking or permits issued for a local car park, 5 minutes from the office. Opportunity for progression to Client Manager for the right person.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in confidence please submit your CV immediately or contact Debbie Stent on 07900 224915.