40000 - 53000 + Benefits
8 days ago
Georgiana Head Recruitment Limited
This team advises a number of the region’s wealthiest families, family offices, trusts, landed estates, partnerships and entrepreneurial business owners. This is an advisory role requiring a Manager with specific private client experience. Your responsibilities will include
- Managing a portfolio of more complicated clients including ultra high net worth families, family offices, trusts, landed estates and partnerships
- The ideal candidate would have practical experience of working on complex trust cases in both an advisory and a compliance capacity;
- Being able to provide personal tax advice on a wide range of assignments including inheritance tax, capital gains tax and income tax and particularly identifying opportunities to advise your portfolio of clients in relation to these taxes;
- Providing original and creative thinking to solve tax problems, frequently leading to providing wholly bespoke tax advice and solutions on one-off assignments;
- Project managing tax advisory assignments to ensure deadlines, risk management and compliance procedures are all met;
- Managing work in progress and ensuring prompt billing and cash collection;
- Overseeing the performance and career development of partly and newly qualified staff.
This is a fantastic role offering really interesting technical work. You should be CTA, STEP or ACA qualified with considerable experience of dealing with advisory assignments.