A client of mine that I have worked with for a number of years is recruiting within their well established private client team for an Assistant Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain exposure of high quality and complex private client work in an expanding portfolio of UHNWI, OMBs, non doms, UK/offshore trusts and foundations.
Reasons to Consider this Firm:
- This Firm has seen an unbelievable amount of investment, giving the team financial muscle when going to market
- There is a strong family, boutique feel about the Firm despite it's aggressive growth and future plans; meaning that not only culture is key but also operational freedom
- This unique role promises an interesting and varied client base that will ensure you maximum exposure across the market with interesting and challenging work
What you can expect in the role:
- Being an ambassador and first point of contact when providing a proactive service to meet private client needs
- Identifying and capitalising on new clients, forming new relationships
- Working alongside Partners and Directors to prepare proposals and deliver advice across a range of private client tax issues and projects
- Take an active role in mentoring and developing junior staff
This is a fabulous opportunity for a qualified private client tax specialist who is looking to gain technically excellent work in a truly supportive and flexible working environment.
Contact Rebecca English 0207 269 6320 / email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.