- Carrying out IHT reviews/estate planning work for HNW individuals e.g. entrepreneurs, directors and shareholders of companies
- The delivery of ad-hoc tax advice with the tax partners mainly around IHT, Trust and succession planning.
- Introducing the Private Clients consultancy services to potential new clients with staff from other departments.
- Presenting proposals for the Private Clients consultancy services to current clients for additional service offerings.
- Contributing to department policies and procedures in order to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Undertakes appraisals of appropriate senior/junior members of staff
- Sharing technical knowledge
35000 - 44000 + benefits
about 1 month ago
Working alongside the senior management at this highly successful firm you will be responsible for the provision of high level tax planning advice to HNW individuals, including Inheritance Tax (IHT) planning, non-domicile and residence issues and the use of UK and offshore trusts and income tax planning. Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
You should be CTA/STEP/ACA qualified with a good understanding of the technical issues affecting HNW individuals. You must also be comfortable doing presentations to clients and attending networking events.