Director - In-House - Private Client - Channel Islands
Up to £100,000
Are you looking a Personal Tax professional looking to focus on high net worth individuals?
Ever think about escaping the rat race for a role by the coast?
I am working with a company who provide administrative services to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. They are a global leader in their sector and are looking for an up and coming, dynamic Private Client Director.
What's great about this company?
- Idyllic pace of life
- Stunning scenery
- Flexible working and a great work/life balance
- Low unemployment
- Low crime rate
- Low tax rates - opportunity to build a lot of income
- Monthly events
As a Private Client Director, you will be responsible for…
- Trusts involving UK compliance, Inland Revenue investigations, restructuring in conjunction with a migration of following a change in domicile
- Companies - Transfer pricing, controlled Foreign Companies issues, residence issues and Inland Revenue enquiries
- Individuals - Residence and Domicile, Migration between jurisdictions, benefits of utilising trust and company structures, general tax planning
- Investment Management - Implications of delegating functions to UK based investment managers, tax treatment of various types of investment, devising tax-efficient investment strategies,
- Provide advice to high net worth individuals wishing to emigrate from the UK for CGT and IHT purposes e.g. UK resident but non-domicillaries
- Provide advice on open market residents including disposing of UK interests to approved schemes, managing routine UK and Guernsey tax compliance issues
What do employees think?
"Great international environment with global initiatives. Dynamic company where individual initiatives are being heard." - Former employee
"Multicultural environment, good salary, diverse working experience according to business unit clients." - Current employee
This is a fantastic opportunity and fresh start for any Personal Tax professional wanting even more progression in their career. Apply today or contact me on the below;
Phone: 0207 269 6319
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR