This is an opportunity for a personal tax manager or senior manager to take on a highly advisory position in a well-known London based firm.
Our client is a well-known London based accountancy Practice, with a particularly strong personal tax team.
- Acting as a key point of contact for UHNW clients.
- Developing new business, and acting upon opportunities that arise among existing clients.
- Reviewing the work of juniors team members.
- Contributing to the firm's growth through proactive management of the department.
- Providing training and development to junior team members.
You will be ACA/CTA qualified, with at least 6 years of experience in Personal tax.
- Experience preparing, reviewing and filing UK personal tax returns.
- Professional demeanour and skilled at interacting with clients.
- Able to organise time, prioritise workload and ensure that work is prompted in a prompt fashion.
- Flexible working
- Training and development
- Warm and friendly working environment
- Competitive salaries and clear progression