Private Client senior Manager tax job Top 20 Firm CTA CIOT Leatherhead Surrey
Your new company
This Top 20 firm is going from strength to strength and recruiting across their offices throughout the South of England. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced manager to join their team in a Senior Manager capacity. You will deliver tax planning and advisory services across a range of subjects including personal tax, Non Dom & International clients, Family office, Offshore, Inheritance Tax, Trusts and Estate planning.
Your new role
- Assist Partners and Directors with more complex enquiries and ensure planning and cross-selling opportunities are identified and followed up.
- Involvement in any Revenue enquiry matters.
- Review client base and identify additional opportunities.
- Maintain regular communication with all clients
- Work in a team with direct responsibility for the mentoring, developing and training of junior managers & trainees
- Prepare budgets, complete work within budget and report to Partners on any variances from budget, ensuring that all assignments are carried out in a timely fashion and in accordance with the Firm's procedures.
- Communicate directly with clients on the phone or in person where appropriate to resolve queries and develop relationships with them.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be CTA qualified with extensive experience within Private Client tax. You will be a manager of a team looking to step up and progress your career. You may be a tax specialist within a smaller firm looking to join a regional mid-tier firm. You will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal to liaise with internal and external stakeholders alike.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary dependant on experience. My client is currently operating a working from home policy, with flexible working options available in the future. An excellent benefits package is on offer.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.