Private Client Senior Tax Manager job requires an experienced personal tax professional to join this Top 10 firm in central London.
Join a renowned private client team in London and advance your career by being in a position to influence others.
Working across a wide range of clients in Professional Services which will include partnerships/LLPs and their partners, and related companies. Key responsibilities will include:
- Taking responsibility for the successful management of tax compliance affairs and related advisory matters for clients.
- Act as a major point of contact within the firm for the client.
- Be involved with tax planning and complex tax issues.
- Delegate advisory work to others in the team.
- Get involved in staff management - counsel, appraise and develop; also run interviews for prospective new employees.
To be effective in this role from the outset, you will need to have significant personal tax experience in terms of having ran advisory projects and overview of compliance. Being qualified CTA and/or ACA with post-qualification experience.
Opportunities - is the key word regarding this role. This includes current and future career opportunities, and the opportunities to work with a wide range of clients and develop professionally and personally.
Drive your private client career forward with this role!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.