Senior Tax Manager - Private Client - West End
Salary up to £95,000
- Are you a Private Client Tax Manager looking for something a little different?
- Are you looking to move away from a Big 4 environment?
- Would you like a role that can offer you flexible hours and manage your work-life balance?
Working with well-connected London Private Client Partner you will be key member work within smaller teams focusing on a small number of Private Client that offer a more personal taxation advice approach and the ideally candidate will be tasks with the development of new business opportunities.. You will be responsible for a wider spectrum of clients that way you will not be pigeon holed' into working a narrow client portfolio.
Work will include: -
- Managing an experienced team of 7
- Key development of the Private client & private business (OMBs) tax planning and strategies
- Deliver close working client services with individuals, financial advisory's, agents, private wealth/banking
- Working on wider projects in relation to various taxation matter including onshore & offshore trust, capital gains tax, structures, Theatre Tax Relief and inheritance tax planning.
- Overseeing the personal tax compliance process
- Present quarterly presentations to team and partners
You will ideally be:-
- ATT/CTA Qualified with some post qualified experience
- A great understanding of complex Private Client Tax matters
- Have an Accounting Consultancy, Legal or Family Office background
- Ideally with some experience focusing on Business Development and commercial opportunities.
I am looking for driven ambitious Private Client Tax Manager to step up to Senior Manager, if that is you please do get in touch on 0207 269 6321 or email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.