Private Client Tax Senior - Regional Accountancy Practice - Derby - Up to £30,000 - Excellent Development Role
Your new company
This reputable multi-office practice based in Derby are seeking a new Personal Tax / Private Client Senior to assist their strong private client portfolio. The accountancy practice has an excellent reputation in the local marketplace for providing high quality tax compliance and advisory services for a broad cross-section of clients.
Your new role
The role will involve dealing with all aspects of the annual tax compliance cycle for HNWIs, serial entrepreneurs and owner-managed businesses, partnerships, trusts, and P11Ds.
Some experience of preparing unincorporated accounts and rental income/expense accounts would be ideal.
There will also be the opportunity to get involved in inheritance tax and advisory work, either by virtue of previous demonstrable experience, or the willingness to learn and develop in these areas.
What you'll need to succeed
Successful applicants must be able to demonstrate:-
- Previous personal tax experience within a practice environment
- ATT and/or CTA qualified.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to spot advisory/commercial opportunities.
- Comfortable working independently or as part of a team.
What you'll get in return
- Salary up to £30,000 dependent upon experience.
- Professional study support for the right candidate
- Occupational pension scheme (3% government limit)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.