A long-established, independent firm of chartered accountants are seeking a Private Client Tax Adviser for their office near Guildford. Reporting directly to the Tax Partner, this position offers excellent opportunities for career progression and a generous remuneration package.
As a Private Client Tax Adviser, you will manage a portfolio of clients, complete tax returns and identify tax planning opportunities, including estate planning.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Manage a portfolio of clients, developing a good relationship with them, understanding their requirements and keeping the client partner aware of status and issues
- Monitor work-in-progress (WIP)
- Identify tax planning opportunities, including estate planning and mitigation of inheritance tax and us of trusts
- Assist partners and staff in quoting for new work, including identifying specification and time costs involved
- Completion of tax returns and other compliance services
- ATT qualified and/or CTA part qualified. Qualified by experience will also be considered
- Minimum of 2 years personal tax experience in an accountancy practice
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential together with the ability to form strong client relationships
- Strong IT skills
For more information on this Private Client Tax Adviser role, please contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers.