An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a well-established accountancy practice in Cambridge as a Private Client Tax Advisory Manager with the view to become a leading Tax Partner. Working within an award-winning buzzing private client tax division you will be a core relationship manager to their multitude of clients which range from ultra high net worth individuals, non domiciled residents, sole traders and owners of successful local businesses.
In this client facing opportunity you will:
- Manage your own portfolio of clients ensuring 1st class level of service is maintained through effective technical advice across private client tax.
- Sustain excellent client relationships and ensure the audit, payroll and accounts department fulfil the clients additional requirements.
- Participate in networking and marketing initiatives alongside the Tax Partner and Accounts Partner to further promote the firm's name and your reputation.
- Leading or assisting with tax consultancy assignments, particularly IHT.
- Identifying tax planning opportunities and being able to explain highly technical issues in layman's terms.
- Assisting with the implementation and roll out of new tax planning services and products to the firm
- Assistance with the development of the Personal Tax Executives and Associates development primarily with their technical compliance experience.
This is an incredibly rewarding opportunity for a Tax Manager or Assistant Tax Manager to join an incredibly supportive team of well-respected tax advisors and become an Equity Tax Partner. You will earn an incredibly competitive salary package as well a full range of added benefits and generous bonuses. In order to be considered you will have excellent client handling skills and proven experience of supporting clients on a range of tax issues. You will also have a passion in carving out a name for yourself in the marketplace and promote the success of a growing reputable practice.
For a discussion in complete confidence please call Jennifer on 0207 269 6346 or email Jennifer at email@example.com