Private Client Tax job Chartered Accountancy Leatherhead London Surrey
Your new company
My client is a Top 30 firm of Chartered Accountants with an excellent client base offering plenty of variety and interest which will further develop you career. There is an opportunity available within their Private Client team which would offer an excellent opportunity to further your knowledge and expand your skills.
Your new role
- Provide UK tax compliance for both UK and non-UK domiciliaries, UK and international tax planning and advisory services
- Advise on tax efficient wealth structures; personal offshore administration; employment taxation structures
- Advise on property ownership (both in the UK and overseas); offshore trust and company administration; reviewing the tax implications of residence and domicile laws
- Prepare UK tax returns for UK domiciled and non-UK-domiciled high net worth individuals
- Liaise with HM Revenue & Customs, as required when dealing with tax compliance matters for High Net Worth Individuals
- Assist with residential property capital gains tax calculations, tax pool computations for offshore trusts and "mixed fund" analysis
- Deal with simple and highly complex tax investigations and enquiries
- Advise in relation to charitable giving
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ATT or CTA qualified with experience of working on a variety of personal tax issues within chartered accountancy on a range of clients. You will have excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills liaising with clients.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary dependent on experience up to £45,000. There is a wide range of benefits including an on-site gym and on-site parking. Flexible working options available with a hybrid working arrangement off office attendance and working from home in place.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.