“The whole team are friendly yet professional, everyone genuinely enjoys being here”
As a director you will sit within a team of intelligent, friendly and professional individuals, who come from a diverse range of backgrounds. This includes the Big 4 other top tie firms and independent firms.
What does the role involve?
- As a director you will focus on developing strong internal and external working relationships with a view to grow and develop the private client tax function
- Provide hide level technical tax advice to a large complex portfolio of clients that are primarily HNW Individuals and their families.
- Proactively look for high value tax planning opportunities through networking and dealing with existing clients.
- Assist with developing and implementing the strategy for the department.
- Mentor talent to ensure the department generates the stars of the future.
The senior partner believes it’s a fundamental business principle to encourage ambition in a professional services firm. You would think that would be the norm, but we all know of firms who neglect this culture.
The role is designed to progress you. The firm will provide you with the tools to make this happen. The ‘tools’ will include giving you exposure to some of the firms best clients to improve your technical and commercial skills and consistent, valuable feedback from the partner throughout the path to partner.
Take advantage of this opportunity and apply now.