As a result of Critchleys growing tax practice, we are pleased to be in a position to advertise this great opportunity to join our team.
Private Client Tax Manager
Critchleys is Oxford’s leading firm of accountants and business advisers, with a professional and friendly culture. We are forward thinking and have been providing the full range of Accountancy services to our substantial, growing and diverse client base for over 100 years. We have a skilled team of well over 100 people at all levels in whom we place great value, and are strong investors in our people. Our office is in the heart of the city centre. It is close to train and bus links and offers our staff a fresh, modern and inspiring environment to work in.
- Personal Tax advisory and compliance work in both a reviewers and preparers capacity dependent upon the nature of the work
- There is scope to adapt this role to a more senior technical advisory position for the appropriately skilled and experienced applicant.
- A requirement to manage client relationships and deal with them direct.
- Potential opportunities to manage other members of staff.
- Great opportunities to develop your technical and wider business skills and opportunities to progress if desired.
- Appropriate qualifications and/or experience required relative to opportunity.
- Flexible hours will be considered
Competitive salary plus benefits package and study support where appropriate.
Assistance with relocation expenses will be considered in appropriate circumstances.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and salary details to Kirsty Henderson, Critchleys,
Beaver House, 23-38 Hythe Bridge Street, Oxford, OX1 2EP. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.