Private Client Tax Manager - Central London
A top 20 professional services firm are seeking a talented and ambitious private client tax manager to join their growing team in central London.
This opportunity provides an excellent platform for progression, working amongst a team of c.10 experienced professionals.
- Take ownership of your client portfolio, communicating directly with your clients
- Influence and help build new and existing client relationships supporting partners on client matters and new opportunities
- Deliver on both compliance and advisory services, ensuring new opportunities are identified and cross-sell where appropriate
- Opportunity to increase the client base through networking and business development, allowing your profile to grow and excel
- Support and work directly with the partners on complex and technical advisory work
- Train and develop the trainees both from a technical and personal perspective
- Monitor and manage the financial performance of your client portfolio and report to senior management
- Exciting opportunity for an experienced manager looking for a platform to develop and step up to senior management
This top 20 firm is a recognised employer of choice, who offer a rewarding environment to their employees with exposure to a sophisticated client base who value their advisors. The company culture has a great balance of being both nurturing and forward thinking, and they recognise a work life balance as an important aspect of their employees well being.
Along with a competitive base salary on offer, you will also have a number of excellent benefits inclusive of 25 days holiday, private medical, L&D opportunities, 'perk box' bonus pool, employee assistance program, pension contributions and flexible working.
If you are a talented, ambitious CTA qualified private client tax manager, with excellent client relationship skills, technical advisory experience along with management skills, please get in touch on 020 7092 0078 or email@example.com today.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.