A rapidly growing, top 20 firm are seeking a Private Client Tax Manager for their office, close to excellent travel links, in Central London. This practice is looking for an individual who can demonstrate good technical knowledge and communication skills.
The ideal candidate will be CTA qualified with significant private client tax experience within an accountancy practice or similar professional services firm.
As Private Client Tax Manager, you will be a member of an established team focusing on providing personal tax services to a variety of industry sectors. The role will be client facing and you will need to show a willingness to work as part of a team and meet deadlines.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Provide a combination of both compliance and advisory services to a portfolio which includes a variety of sectors including HNWIs, company directors, entrepreneurs
- Support staff management and assist the team, including developing their skills via training and coaching and through the appraisal process
- Develop new client relationships and involvement in business development of the firm, including attending networking events
- Involvement in one of the firm’s key sector groups
- Development of the firm’s MTD proposition
- ACA/CTA qualified
- Significant private client tax experience within an accountancy practice
- Previous experience with capital taxes as well as income tax
- Attention to detail and possess good numerical and grammar skills
- Able to demonstrate good client focused skills
- Excellent communication skills, being able to communicate will all levels externally and internally
For more information on this Private Client Tax Manager role, please contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers.