An opportunity has arisen for a Private Client Tax Manager to join a highly successful firm. Reporting to a market leading Partner group, the Manager will have their own highly engaging and diverse portfolio of clients including a mix of high net worth individuals, entrepreneurs, and non-UK domiciled clients. My client also has a particular focus on Media and sports working with some of the worlds most recognisable names. Furthermore, the Manager will have the opportunity to work with an enthusiastic, successful and motivated team.
Duties will include:
- Delivering a high level of technical advisory
- Supporting Partners across key projects and business development initiatives
- Overseeing the junior team, providing feedback and answering queries where necessary
- Identifying business development and cross-selling opportunities
- Attending manager meetings and assisting with ideas for implementation in the department
The role offers a high base, flexible working, bonus and numerous other benefits. My client will also provide a clear route of progression and exceptional training program.
To apply, please follow the link or to discuss in confidence, please contact Lee Redding on 07557003271