You will be joining a Top 30 practice as a Private Client Tax Manager working on a very diverse portfolio
Your new company
You will be joining a Top 30 practice based in London as a Private Client Tax Manager working on a very diverse portfolio.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the management of your own mixed portfolio of clients as well as the effective production of work within the team. The main tasks involve:
- Providing tax planning advice to a portfolio of clients
- Growing your own portfolio including seeking to attend new client meetings and networking events and furthering relationships with existing clients
- Undertaking and supervising tax advisory work
- Working closely with the Tax Partners to coordinate workload
- Coaching and supervising a team, including conducting team meetings and appraisals, monitoring work in progress, finalising work of junior team members and giving constructive work assignment feedback
What you'll need to succeed
The suitable candidate would need to:
- Have a strong experience with tax, alongside a Tax qualification (ideally CTA)
- Be an effective team leader and have good communication skills
What you'll get in return
- Compliance and technical skills training
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexibility working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.