Private Tax Client Manager in busy Oxford practice
Your new company
My client is a busy Oxford-based firm looking for a Private Tax Client Manager to join their team.
Your new role
- Managing a compliance portfolio of mainly personal and some partnership tax returns, including monitoring of billing and work in process
- Meeting and liaising with clients and potential clients to discuss their tax affairs
- To assist in the review of tax returns prepared by more junior staff
- Involvement in tax planning issues include capital taxes
- To liaise proactively with clients on advisory matters
- To assist the Associate Tax Director and Partners on complex technical assignments
- Assisting in marketing Private Client taxation services
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified Tax professional
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar personal tax role
- Knowledge of trusts taxation is beneficial but not essential
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.