Private Client Tax Manager job ATT CTA Winchester Hampshire
Your new company
My client is a 6 Director Firm of accountants with 3 offices. They seek a tax manager to join their team in the Winchester office working on a broad range of clients
Your new role
- Be responsible for a portfolio of clients, predominantly HNWI
- Clients include property managers, owners of limited companies, farm owners, trusts and estates
- Capital gains and inheritance tax
- Trust and estate returns
- A mix of compliance and advisory work
- Managing deadlines and liaising with clients accordingly
- Picking up workflow and ad hoc projects from the main office
- Managing client meetings and building relationships
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ATT or CTA qualified with previous experience of managing a portfolio of clients, looking after their tax obligations in terms of deadlines and necessary compliance work. There will be advisory an component to the role which can be negotiated, increased or decreased over time as you prefer.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary dependent on experience up to £60,000. There is on-site parking, a generous pension scheme starting at 11%, rising to 15% with time and a Death In Services scheme. Initially 28 days holiday, plus bank holidays, rising to 30 days after two years of service.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.