City based boutique now looking to recruit a Private Client Tax Manager - large advisory focus.
Your new company
Small but growing boutique based in The City. This is a really exciting time in the the growth of the company.
Your new role
Due to continued growth of the firm across both its accounting and tax divisions there is now the need to recruit an exceptional Private Client Tax Manager. Recent hires have included a Tax Partner and Senior Tax Manager and this is another piece of the jigsaw.
Reporting into the Senior Manager but with a dotted reporting line into the Partner key responsibilities will include:
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Employee Share schemes
- Property taxes and SDLT
- Succession planning of owner managers
- Inheritance tax planning and effective use of trusts
The role will be heavily geared towards advisory work. Compliance work will be from a review perspective only.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be:
- CTA qualified. ACA /ACCA would be a nice addition but not a pre-requisite;
- Have outstanding client skills with an exceptional commercial outlook;
- Capable of working independently but mindful of your own limitations with an awareness of when to take advice internally.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.