This role is for a Private Client Tax Manager mainly dealing with advisory work. You'll manage a portfolio of advisory clients and oversee the compliance work in regards to both UK resident and domiciled and non-UK residents.
The client is one of the Big Four leading professional services firm with a huge global network and client base. They have a strong brand and solid set of values that enables them to inspire confidence in their employees and empower them to make change in the organisations they work with.
* You will be expected to begin to build and expand your network to generate more opportunities for Private Client work.
* The individual would be expected to delegate effectively, review work and have the ability to encourage and foster the development of the team members.
* Identify potential risks and deliver innovative and competitive solutions.
* Advise clients regarding any planning opportunities
* Confirming tax efficiency of investments
- Established technical track record
- ACA/ACCA/CTA or equivalent.
- Previous experience of management.
- Expertise on all matters relating to tax returns and self-assessment including aspects relevant to international mobile senior executives.
- Proven track record of building long term client relationships with high net worth individuals which often generate advisory opportunities.
- Market facing leadership skills.
- A strong team ethic and the ability to grow resources and personally invest both within your immediate peer group but also more widely across the firm.
- The opportunity to work for an inclusive and empowering culture that encourages people to 'be themselves'
- Opportunity to progress career in a supportive work environment
- Chance to work on a range of exciting projects
- Competitive Salary
- Great benefits package
If you want to hear more, please contact Bethan Dennis on 020-72692236 for a confidential discussion.