Private Client Tax Manager - Compliance Focused
Salary dependent on experience + excellent benefits package!
Are you looking to work for a top accountancy practice where you play a key role in managing the tax compliance function and assist in growing this side of the business?
What's great about this firm?
- Their benefits promote a family friendly environment, allow flexible working and support your training and development.
- Growth within the department will create fantastic career opportunities to progress within
- They are nationally and internationally recognised
- The current staff say the office has a "friendly atmosphere, its an enjoyable place to work and it's a great location to work"
Your role will be vital in:
- Managing a team of four who prepare tax returns and general compliance for a diverse range of clients including Non-Doms and Non-Residents.
- Taking responsibility for a portfolio of your own more complex or demanding clients
- Assisting with advisory assignments at a level appropriate to your technical knowledge and experience.
The ideal individual will have experience of managing a team and dealing with a range of private client tax matters, including non-domiciled individuals. In addition to this, you will be passionate, determined and gave a positive attitude.
They are looking to move quickly and have immediate interview availability. Please contact Dominic Watt on 0207 269 6310 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR