Top 100/50 Accountancy firm in London looking for an experienced private client tax manager.
My client is a highly dynamic and highly respected firm based in central London.
Central to their core belief is that client relationships and great service are critical to success and that by promoting a personal, supportive and proactive environment, they can deliver advice of the highest standard.
They act for a diverse range of clients who operate in a multitude of sectors both in the UK and Internationally including, but not limited to, property, sports, entertainment and media.
Management of a portfolio of clients to include:
· Preparation of personal, partnership and trust Tax Returns
· Answering client queries - knowledge of the tax regime for offshore trusts and UK non-domiciled individuals desirable
· Pro-actively looking for opportunities to save your clients tax
· Pro-actively looking for pitfalls to ensure that clients do not have unexpected liabilities or problems
· Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing clients
· Taking on new clients and building strong relationships
· Planning work throughout the year to ensure December/January overtime is kept to a minimum
· Manage WIP and billing for your portfolio, yourself, and your junior
· Using your tax junior to best effect
· Taking responsibility for your tax junior to ensure that they are exposed to a variety of work and progress
Being available to carry out other work, including:
· Ad hoc advice to partners and other members of staff · Peer reviews · Helping with training sessions · NRCGT Returns · ATED Returns · IHT Returns · P11Ds · ERS Returns
· CTA, but QBE also considered
· Experience managing a portfolio of personal tax compliance
· Experience in training and managing juniors
· Experience adding value to a portfolio of clients
· Strong and broad tax technical knowledge
· Excellent people skills to maintain client and staff relations
· Attention to detail
· Positive and pro-active approach with clients and colleagues
· Confidence to act independently
Benefits package and flexibility to work from home and the office