An independent accounting practice in London is in the market to find an experienced Private Client tax specialist to join the team and help develop the offering.
The business, which has a well established Private Client tax function already, have growth plans for the short-medium term, along with an element of succession in the team.
As a result, the Partnership are keen to introduce another Partner to take lead on this important aspect of the tax team. The role includes:
- Taking ownership over the Private Client tax advice
- Identifying opportunities within the existing portfolio and client base
- First point of contact for Private Client issues
- Help with management of the partnership and working alongside fellow Partners
- Growth of the Private Client Tax function and team
- Predominantly handling UK Private Client tax issues for a HNW client base
- Some tax advice relating to international Private Clients
- Inheritance tax advice (IHT)
- Understand the issues relating to trust structures and trustees
- Business development across your existing network for portfolio growth
- Oversee the compliance function, and delegation of work
There is a portfolio to inherit upon arrival, along with support from a delivery function and the wider Partnership.
It's an obvious opportunity for an established Private Client tax specialist to take an integral role within a high performing practice, and the chance to become Head of Private Client Tax in the short-medium term.
Keen to chat with Directors / Partners within the mid-tier. For more info call Chris on 0207 123 5105 or email your CV to Chris@Prosero-Search.co.uk