Private client Tax (Semi-senior to Manager level)
Salary: £30,000-£60,000 +benefits
Due to successful growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK's Top 20 accountancy practices, who are known to be one of the recognised leading firms of private client advisers. Successful individuals will be responsible for their own portfolio of high net worth private clients from various sectors and benefit from ongoing training and development opportunities within the firm.
- Responsible for a portfolio of private clients, including self-employed, employed, high net worth individuals, landlords, Trusts and Partnerships.
- Liaise with clients in writing, via telephone and in face-to-face meetings.
- Liaise with third parties, including HM Revenue and Customs, brokers, banks, and solicitors.
- Advisory work provided on an ad hoc basis in connection with various tax issues such as non-doms, owner managed businesses, Capital Gains Tax and Inheritance Tax planning.
- Work on HMRC investigations.
- Supervision of secondees and junior staff, including training/mentoring, delegating and reviewing work.
- Proven record of experience in the above areas.
- CTA/ ACA and ATT qualified.
If you would be interested in learning more, please ring Christina Ayling on 0207 269 6357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance