Private Client Tax Senior - London
Top Accountancy Practice - up to £45,000
About the role
Client base is diverse (including HNWIs, OMBs and non-doms) and you will be allocated and oversee a portfolio of personal tax clients in a hands-on compliance and ad-hoc advisory capacity.
* Request Tax Return information from the client or audit team
* Prepare and generate complex Tax Returns using CCH
* Liaise with HM Revenue & Customs on the client's behalf
* Deal with HMRC enquiries in respect of clients allocated to your portfolio
* Monitor WIP and raise bills in a timely fashion
* Identify opportunities to develop the firm's business from your portfolio
* Attend client meetings as appropriate
* Assist on consultancy projects, which will include letter and report writing to a wide range of audiences as well as meeting with clients to go through such letters and reports * Undertake technical research in areas such as, but not limited to, remittance basis, capital gains tax, inheritance tax and trusts.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL
* ATT qualified
* Minimum 2 years' tax cycle seasons
* Varied practical and technical personal tax knowledge
* IT literate
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* CTA part qualified
* Knowledge of CCH Personal Tax
* Previous experience in a client facing role
* Strong letter and report writing skills
* Confident dealing with stakeholders of varying levels
* Proactive approach to work and problem solving
* Evidence of continuous CP
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and successful tax practice with fantastic progression opportunities.
To discuss this further please contact Maisie on 07855746366 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.