The day to day responsibilities of this role will include:
- Providing Property Tax Support to the Property specific Team with regards to leasing and financing transactions, restructuring, property development and Stamp Duty Land Tax.
- Providing end to end tax support and risk management on alternative transactions.
- Support the Property Business Development team on new product launches.
- Due consideration of transaction tax issues and Inherent Gains.
- Prepare and collate documentation to support tax filing positions relation to property transactions.
- Provide Tax provisions of the property companies to Group Tax usually on a semi-annual basis.
- Support Group Tax's initiatives eg. link in to Group Tax's response to HMRC's Consultations.
The Skill set required for this role includes, but is not limited to:
- Professional Accounting Qualification (ACA or ACCA) and/or Taxation Qualification (eg. CTA)
- Understanding of UK authorised and unauthorised property funds commonly used.
- Experience of providing tax advice and be able to explain tax technical issues in a clear and concise way.
- Team Player
To find out more about this role please contact Ektaa Kumar ()