- Preparing summary descriptions of the work being undertaken (within complex projects) in straightforward language that is clear to understand and to be submitted to the HMRC.
- Working with HMRC specialists to facilitate the agreement of R&D claims.
- Managing client claim projects and managing conflicting resourcing requirements between projects.
- Working with senior client staff to identify qualifying projects and expenditure.
- Delivering comprehensive proposals and taking part in presentations
- Leading complex projects
- Leading people including coaching and developing junior staff.
- Building an internal network within the wider tax practice of the firm
- Helping to establish and maintain strong client relationships with both existing and new clients
52000 - 68000 + benefits
2 days ago
Georgiana Head Recruitment Limited
The R&D tax team at this large firm is looking for a Senior Manager with experience of preparing claims and winning new work. You will be required to use your knowledge of R&D tax incentives to help clients make claims for R&D Tax relief across a wide spectrum of claims. Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
You must have extensive knowledge of preparing R&D tax claims and also have a broader knowledge of wider tax issues.