R&D Tax Assistant Manager - London - up to £55,000 + Benefits
This Top 20 Accountancy Practice are seeking an R&D Tax professional to join the fast-growing R&D Tax Team in London. This R&D Tax Assistant Manager will help drive growth within the team, promoting technical expertise, assisting in the training of junior staff members, identifying business opportunities, and managing a portfolio of clients.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Managing a portfolio of clients which range from small owner-managed businesses through to large corporates
- Supporting the growth of the R&D Tax department
- Helping train and support junior team members
- Promoting technical knowledge both internally as well as externally to existing and future clients
What do you need?
- Strong experience undertaking high-quality claims for a range of clients, covering the whole R&D claims process
- Full understanding of the relevant R&D Tax legislation and its application to real-world scenarios
- A keen interest in technology and a strong understanding of its application
This is a very exciting opportunity to make a genuine impact with a growing R&D Tax function, if you are interested in finding out more about this role, contact Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.