A genuinely exciting and rare opportunity has arisen for an R&D Tax Associate Director join a high performing R&D team in London. Experiencing double-digit growth since 2020 and continuing this momentum into 2021, it couldn't be a better time to join this team. You will work directly alongside the current Partner and build out the current firms tax offering.
- This R&D team has doubled in the last 12 months
- Aggressive growth plans for 2021
- Fantastic progression with the opportunity to be put onto the Partner route
Purpose of this role:
The main purpose of this role is to be responsible for the R&D offering which will include raising the profile with the firm, and amongst existing and prospective clients. As well as undertaking the R&D work they will also assist in winning work by; proactively managing and maintaining relationships with clients and contributing to winning new business.
What does the successful candidate need?
- A Commercial and also holistic approach
- Someone who looks at R&D differently
- Engineering background, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, IT/Software
- You will need to a high level of knowledge and experience preparing and submitting successful R&D Tax Incentive claims, specifically in relation to a wide range of sectors
For further information on this R&D Tax Associate Director, contact Ashleigh Polakiewicz on 020 7269 6324 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.