- Are you an R&D Tax expert?
- Feeling blocked for progression in your current role?
- Looking for an immediate step-up to Director?
My client - a Global Advisory Business - is growing out its R&D Tax function and is looking to bring in an R&D Tax Director to help build out the business.
With a new Head of R&D, the business has taken large strides in a short-time and is heavily investing into this business unit, with space for an accomplished R&D tax professional to climb the ranks to the top within a few years.
The business offers access to a portfolio of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 corporates, through the alternative accounting services they offer, across a wide array of industries.
Ready to expand the team, they're looking for a tax-qualified R&D Senior Manager / Director to get involved across the breadth of the offering:
- Delivering tax advice to clients
- Submissions of grant applications and claims on behalf of clients
- Interaction with CEOs/CTOs of organisations to identify portfolio opportunities
- Internal and external business development to grow the revenues for the team
- Mentoring and coaching of junior staff
- Tax-qualified background
- Strong R&D experience within a well-recognised R&D tax business
- Eagerness to develop and grow an R&D tax function
- Leadership and management abilities
This is an ideal opportunity for a Big 4 / Top 10 Senior Manager to join a growing R&D tax function, working with interesting businesses in an expanding environment with the clear opportunity for growth through the business.
Call Chris to discuss the details confidentially on 02072696313 or email Chris.Davey@pro-tax.co.uk